Saturday 9 June 2012

LARRY OMOH:Buy Laptops as low as N14,000+

Laptops are essential in our day to day activities and it will be nice if an average individual can own a Laptop. Gone are the days when Laptops are so expensive that only the rich can afford them,because of its many functions and usefulness,it is now a must have commodity for every home. I am glad to tell you that you dont have to spend much or to be rich to own a brand new laptop. Yes,you can get a brand new Laptop for an affordable fee from just N14,000 and above.I am not talking about used Laptops or Laptops that will end up giving you problem,I mean a BRAND NEW ONE. This Laptops are the ones sold in the Computer Village from N50,000 to N180,000 but you can have them and order for them free for just N14,000-N52,000. It took me time to get where you can get all the information you need to get this Laptops and I tell you it was worth it. I am willing to share this information with you,I mean the info to where you can access this package and also how you can use this opportunity to Start your own profitable business, I will give you this file containing this info for just a token of N300(three hundred naira only). Once you pay this token I will send it into you Email address where you can download the package and take all necessary steps from there. This is no scam,I will also send you a free E-book on Marketing online which I bought from a friend and its all yours for free. Pay Just N300 into this account. Ecobank Nigeria Account Name:Ighalo Akhimien Account Number:0771180237819901 As soon as you pay this token,Text "14k Laptop info,Name, Receipt Number and your E-mail address" to this Number. 08180993473 Once I receive your text,I will send it to your email address within ten minutes. For enquiry,Call Lanre Omoh on O8180993473(Monday to Friday) Dont Miss Out

No comments:

Post a Comment